Bestest bircher muesli
Make this tasty and nutritious breakfast the night before for a super easy start to the day. Its full of fibre for happy little tummies
Prep time: 10 minutes, plus chilling overnight
Makes: 2 serves
4 scoops PediaSure vanilla (or 200mL PediaSure vanilla Ready to Drink)
½ cup rolled oats
1 Tablespoon chia seeds
1 small apple, grated
Pinch of cinnamon
100g vanilla flavoured yoghurt, to serve
1 Tablespoon flaked almonds, to serve (optional)
- Place milk and PediaSure in a container (one with a lid works best) and shake to mix.
- Add rolled oats, chia, apple and cinnamon and stir to combine.
- Chill in the fridge overnight.
- Serve topped with vanilla yoghurt and a sprinkle of almonds if desired.
- To save time you could use canned pie apple or apple puree.
- Try using different fruits such as grated pear, crushed pineapple, finely chopped peach or nectarine.