Bready-set-go chocolate pudding
Hands up who wants pudding? ME ,ME, ME please! The bonus is this one has lots of good-for you-stuff alongside the really yummy stuff from PediaSure.
Prep time: 15 minutes, plus 25 mins cooking time
Makes: 4 serves
2 Tablespoons sugar
8 scoops PediaSure chocolate
3 slices wholemeal raisin bread, spread with
1 Tablespoon butter or margarine
¼ cup chopped chocolate (or chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 1800C.
- Grease a 20cm square baking dish.
- Butter bread and cut into small pieces. Place pieces into lined dish and sprinkle with chocolate.
- Mix milk, sugar, PediaSure and eggs in a jug or bowl and pour evenly over the bread.
- Bake for around 25 minutes until puffy and golden
- For extra chocolatey flavour, spread bread with chocolate hazelnut spread
* Please note when cooking with or freezing PediaSure powder, there may be a minor loss of some nutrients.