Itty-bitty berry cheesecakes
What’s not to love about cheesecake? And this one is bedazzled with berries and backed up with extra nutrition in PediaSure.
Prep time: 30 minutes + chilling time
Makes: 6 serves
Ingredients:8 wheatmeal biscuits
2 tablespoons butter, melted
8 scoops PediaSure
2 tablespoons water
¼ cup icing sugar
250g cream cheese
1/3 cup berry jam or fruit spread
1 cup fresh berries
1. Process biscuits until finely ground. Pour into bowl.
2. Add melted butter and mix until moist.
2. Spoon into six flat-bottomed serving glasses or bowls.
3. Whisk together PediaSure powder and sugar in a bowl to remove lumps. Add water to make a paste.
4. Add cream cheese and mix until smooth
5. Pour over biscuit base and top with a spoonful of jam and fresh berries. Cover and place in the fridge and enjoy within 2 days.
- You can use any sweet plain biscuit for the base, including chocolate flavoured.