Mighty mango thickshake
Mangos are mighty good and deliciously sweet and this thickshake is yummy. For extra fun, drink it through a crazy straw and make a funny fish-face!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Makes: 2 x 150mL serves
5 scoops PediaSure vanilla
1 mango cheek (around ½ cup chopped)
100g mango yoghurt
1 scoop vanilla ice cream
1. Measure all ingredients into a blender jug.
2. Blitz until smooth and fluffy.
3. Best enjoyed freshly made, but you can store leftover smoothie in the fridge and consume within 1 day. Shake well before serving.
- Use frozen mango when fresh is out of season
- For extra tang, add a passionfruit to the mix.
- For even more tropical flavour, use half coconut milk and half dairy milk.