Strawberry banana ice pops
Kids love icy treats, and not just in summer (do they even feel the cold?). These Ice Pops are packed with the goodness of fresh fruit. You’ll need ice block moulds, which are available in supermarkets or variety stores.*
Prep time: 5 minutes
Makes: 4 x 100mL pops
Ingredients:4 scoops PediaSure strawberry
6 medium strawberries
1 small banana (or half a large)
- Pour water into a blender or smoothie jug and add PediaSure.
- De-hull the strawberries and add to jug.
- Break or slice banana into several pieces and add to jug.
- Blitz until smooth.
- Pour into 4 x 100mL ice block moulds.
- Freeze for around five hours or until set.
- For added fun, try different shaped ice block moulds.
- Try other fresh, frozen or canned fruits with the banana such blueberries, mango, peach or mixed berries.
* Please note when cooking with or freezing PediaSure powder, there may be a minor loss of some nutrients.