Flummery is a funny word and this one is also fun to eat. Learn more on how to make it.
Preparation time: 10 minutes (plus chilling time)
Makes: 2 serves
Ingredients:2 teaspoons gelatine powder
1 tablespoon cold water
1 tablespoon hot water
8 scoops PediaSure powder (strawberry)
1 cup (250mL) water
½ cup chopped strawberries
Icing sugar, to serve
- Mix gelatine powder with cold water and stir well. Add the hot water and stir again until completely dissolved. Set aside.
- Mix together PediaSure and water in a jug or bowl.
- Whisk the dissolved gelatine into the PediaSure.
- Pour into 2 serving glasses (leaving enough room on top for the strawberries) and place in the fridge until set, ideally overnight.
- Once set, serve with strawberries on top and dust with icing sugar.
- You can use any berry you like, such as blueberries, blackberries or raspberries.