Sublime pine-lime bubble pudding
The little balls – or bubbles – make this pudding a delightful dessert or snack. The combination of pineapple, lime and vanilla makes it taste like a summer holiday! Chia seeds are considered ‘superfoods’ and are packed with fibre.
Prep time: 20 mins + chilling time
Ingredients:400mL coconut milk
2 Tablespoons pearl (Israeli) couscous
8 scoops PediaSure Vanilla
2 tablespoons chia seeds
1 cup canned pineapple pieces, pureed
Juice and zest of 1 lime
2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- Place 200mL coconut milk and the pearl couscous in a small saucepan and bring to the boil; simmer around 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, whisk together remaining 200mL coconut milk and PediaSure until smooth
- Remove zest from lime and add to PediaSure. Then add the lime juice, chia seeds and pineapple and mix well;
- Add couscous and stir to combine; refrigerate for around 30 minutes.
- Give it a good stir to break up any lumps and pour into serving glasses and refrigerate at least 2 hours, ideally overnight.
- Serve topped with shredded coconut (and a thin slice of pineapple and lime if you like)
- To boost the energy content, try coconut cream.
- For a different flavour, use mango puree instead of pineapple.